sábado, 24 de marzo de 2007

Time journey: 1400

Hiro grabbed me and together we traveled to the day of the explosion but since we lost the sword while we were traveling, the whole mission got screwed up and Hiro began whining.

"Oh no! We losta the sword!"

"Calm down Hiro, we'll find it"

"I losta Charlie and now I losta the sword!"

"We'll find it, we just have to travel to where the sword is, cake"

But it really wasn't that easy...Hiro grabbed me again and we traveled to any random year in hope of finding the sword. We ended up in a place with many Mayans and Aztecs. I decided to use my new multilingual phrase book to ask them where the sword was. I walked up to the most normal looking Mayan and asked him.

"Xtactat caca sword?"

"Uterpie chakakakakalaal petiro osa halei halei"

I checked the phrase book to translate what the Indian said.

"We don't know anything of swords"

Without avail, I began getting the same answer over and over again while Hiro was socializing with some Aztecs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



"And then I tell Ando-kun to eat waffles for fatso fatso!"

After asking a few more Mayans, I realized the sword wasn't here and that we were in the wrong century. I ran to get Hiro but he didn't want to leave.

"Hiro, we gotta go"

"Ando-kun I wanna staya"

"We aren't getting separated again Hiro, let's go!"

"No" said Hiro.

So I furiously left the area and began to meditate behind a huge rock. I also told some Indians about the time Hiro came to spend the night at my house and he peed in his boxers and his father, Kaito was furious. All the Indians roared with laughter and they even gave me some gold for telling them funny anecdotes. I told them about the time Hiro ate dog poo when we were small.

"Poo yote Hiro lammf"

And they kept on roaring with laughter. Suddenly, Hiro came to me and told me an ancient shrine told him where the sword was so I said goodbye to the Indians and thanked them for the gold.

"Namaste" I said.

Hiro grabbed me and we traveled to when we hoped the sword would be.

No hay comentarios: