miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

Back to the Present

Hello dear readers. Sorry it's been long since my last post but I we've just had the craziest adventure ever! We're back from our adventure through time and space.

The mission was simple: retrieve Kensei's sword in order to save the world. It all started when Hiro wanted to prevent the explosion but lost the sword in the process. We had to travel through time and look for it. First we went to the year 1400 and met the Mayans and Aztecs. Then, we went to the year 1781 and witnessed the Battle of Yorktown to which Hiro was confused.

"But Ando-kun, what means independence?" asked Hiro.

"Just pass me the popcorn and watch the battle, Sulu" I told him.

After that, we finally found the sword in a dinosaur's mouth when Hiro took us to the dawn of history. But Hiro hadn't had enough, he said there was something we had to prevent. But it was too late. We tried many times but we always failed.

You know, I feel like garbage. I don't have a power and I am a mere sidekick. I am going to visit the New York library and see if I have any heroic ancestors.