martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

Peter Petrelli must die

The last 4 hours have been long. Hiro and I went to the future, met his future self, played Wii60 and I witnessed many deaths. Hiro was in captivity but I was hogging all the action with Future Peter and Future Hiro. That conversation with Future Peter is still ringing in my ears...

"Between you and me, I think you're the reason Hiro is obsessed with saving the world" he said.

I had a lot of questions to ask but hot, sweet, sexy, hot, beautiful Niki came in and took Peter away. It was then that I was mega jealous of Peter and I planned to humiliate him in front of everyone but the fiasco against Homeland Security ruined my plan and then Hiro took us both to the year 2006. It was sudden, I mean, one moment I'm telling him I believe in him and the next moment we're gazing at New York after seeing Future Hiro die. That Matt Parkman is evil I tell you!!! Evil!!! But Peter is eviler and he must die. He has to step over my dead body in order to get to my little Niki...

I think I've done enough damage to him though. He'll never know I am the cause of his scar.

Look at the time, I gotta go.