martes, 24 de abril de 2007

Two Hiros, what can be better?

Just when I thought that one Hiro Nakamura would be an annoying life, we go to the future and there's another Hiro Nakamura, just that this one has a goatee and cool cloths.

"You" he said.

"Me?" said the non-cool one.

The future Hiro put his sword away and I was pretty sure he was thinking "The only reason I won't kill my douche self is because I'll die, I mean, it's like bumping old forum threads and people seeing how dumb you were in the past".

After a 20 second fixation into each other's eyes, Hiro glanced around the room and spotted a video game console he had never seen before.

"Is that the rumored veedio gameo console Wii60?" he asked.

Future Hiro sighed.

"I might as well admit you into the Head Quarters, it's been a little solitary since-"

Suddenly, the non-cool Hiro dashed toward the Wii60 and began playing MarioHalo 60. Future Hiro grabbed a controller and joined him.

I went to the kitchen and ate some waffles as I thought what life with 3 Hiros would be like...